This will be a four-week journey that promises to add value to your life and the lives of those attached to yours.
This class will be held every Monday night starting on July 10th and the last class being on July 31st, with each class going from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
During this journey you will learn about:
- What true leadership is, and why it is so important.
- Different styles of leadership and how to use them.
- Knowing when to lead, and when to follow.
- The connection between leadership and success.
- The difference between head leaders and heart leaders.
- The importance of leading ourselves.
- The Law of the Lid.
- Vision and goal-setting.
- What belief systems are, and why they are crucial to your leadership journey.
- How actions and behaviors automatically line up with what we believe.
- Embracing times of challenge or failure.
- The significance of daily routines.
- Culture and legacy.
- The importance of being a life-long learner.
- People and relationships.
- Communication skills and how to improve them.
- The most important and influential person, who can either be your worst enemy, or your biggest asset.
- How to be the type of leader others will want to follow.
Cost of class:
Check out our introduction to the class:
To register for our event click the following link: